If you have a problem that can be fixed, then there is no use in worrying. If you have a problem that cannot be fixed, then there is no use in worrying. — Buddhist Proverb via ombuddha
when you spell a word so wrong that spell check is like i dont know what to tell u man
I wake up to the soft touch your hands around my waist.
Every inch of your carefully crafted fingers
Kissing me good morning along the coastline of my uncharted hips.
Caressing me underneath satin sheets.
Each bead threaded finger traveling between the peninsulas of hipbones
like the fingertips of a young boy yearning to hold but fearful to touch.
Respectful of my limits, yet unwilling to let go.
1. Because a woman brought into this world will inevitably be given pepper spray “just in case.”
2. Because by sixteen, a young girl knows how to avoid being sexually assaulted, while a boy of the same age does not fear sexual assault in the slightest.
3. Because a girl who mocks men is a bitch, and a boy who mocks women is joking.
4. Because a girl who has sex is a slut, and a boy who has sex is a man.
5. Because in a murder, the killer is at fault, but the blame of rape is often put on the victim.
6. Because we teach girls how not to get raped instead of teaching anyone simply not to rape.
7. Because a woman should put more clothes on if her outfit makes a man uncomfortable, because his self control is her responsibility.
8. Because feminists just need to chill out.
9. Because a 22 year old sex-obsessed virgin can murder 7 people, and the problem is that someone should’ve just slept with him.
10. Because not all men are predators, but yes, all women are prey.
There’s a fucking womanifesto for you.